[web-team] Fw: Re: Speak @ SVLUG Oct 7th instead of Dec 2nd?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Sep 29 22:59:18 PDT 2009

Quoting Andrew Fife (andrewbfife at yahoo.co.uk):

> just a quick reminder that the October 7th speaker is changing from
> Jordan Gray to Vadim Kurland.  This will also create an opening for
> the December general meeting.  If the website could be updated, it
> would be much appreciated.

Done.

rick at gruyere:~/www$ vi meetings.php
rick at gruyere:~/www$ vi tba.php
rick at gruyere:~/www$ vi meetings.php
rick at gruyere:~/www$ vi events.html
rick at gruyere:~/www$ vi installfest/index.php
rick at gruyere:~/www$ svn ci -m "Change Oct. general meeting, increment
installfest dates" events.html meetings.php installfest/index.php
Sending        events.html
Sending        installfest/index.php
Sending        meetings.php
Transmitting file data ...
Committed revision 116.
rick at gruyere:~/www$

I noticed also that nobody had been bothering to increment the
installfest dates (the one for Sept. 19th was still showing), so I took
care of that at the same time.