[web-team] InstallFest Enthusiast

Steve Cseh scseh at corecess.com
Mon Dec 9 19:47:01 PST 2002

Heather

I was only voicing my experience so that SVLUG was aware.  Head conking
is good sometimes.

Ever heard of the retail saying, "For every person that complains or
voices opinion, twenty others just walked away dissatisfied or
disappointed."

I actually feel that the number of disappointed people is higher in
ratio in the real world.  Look at how many people walk empty handed out
of Fry's, Best Buy, or Circuit City.

The purpose of your organization is a very good one and very noble.

Tweaking of the website to catch as many first time users as possible is
a good thing.

The veterans know the drill by osmosis and therefore don't mind.

Steve

  _____