[web-team] InstallFest Enthusiast

Steve Cseh scseh at corecess.com
Mon Dec 9 15:08:15 PST 2002

I heard a CNET Radio announcement regarding an upcoming InstallFest.
The CNET announcement gave out the URL  <http://www.svlug.org>
http://www.svlug.org to get more information.

I just went to that URL and found that the website is not updated.

*	It looks like the SVLUG News frame on Home Page was last updated
June 27, 2002
*	I went to the Events link, then clicked on the InstallFest Link,
which re-directed me to  <http://www.svlug.org/installfest/index.shtml>
http://www.svlug.org/installfest/index.shtml
*	This page appears to have been last updated around the September
2002 timeframe because of reference to "September 21" as next workshop.
*	This page also indicates that Accent Technologies is the new
site for the InstallFest and directs you to Map/Directions frame on same
page, which is blank, although clicking on it does direct you to Yahoo
Maps page mapping 1880 Hartog Drive in San Jose.
*	There is no mention of the upcoming 3rd Saturday December
InstallFest

Because the website has outdated webpages, I am not sure what is
accurate.

I am not complaining, just letting you know that the posted information
is confusing and not updated.

I really want to come to the InstallFest, but I don't have confidence in
the posted information on the website because it is not updated.

Signed

Enthusiastic Linux Newbee