[volunteers] [web-team] [svlug] (forw) Re: [svlug-announce] SVLUG October meeting: A Million Ways to Provision Embedded Linux Images, with Drew Moseley

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Jun 10 18:17:25 PDT 2020

Quoting John Sokol (john.sokol at gmail.com):

> Everything went quiet.
>
> Hope everything is well with you.

Speaking for myself, my family of three humans and two Feline-Americans
is doing splendidly.  Any time you want to drop by at 4pm for tea, there
is a lovely spot in my garden with appropriate social distancing, home
cooking,and good wine and beer.

The absence lately of SVLUG meetings is a bit outside my control.  A
meeting site at HackerDojo will presumably become available again,
once shelter-in-place ends, whenever that is, given arrangement in
adequate advance time with our generous sponsor.  Someone would need to
line up a speaker + topic.

Beyond that, the mailing lists remain functional (as witness this reply
to your 'webmaster at svlug.org' post, that went to mailing list
web-team at lists.svlug.org, but I amended that to
volunteers at lists.svlug.org, for a slightly larger audience).

If you wish to reach the broader general membership,
svlug at lists.svlug.org beckons.