[volunteers] (forw) Maintenance for svlug.xen.prgmr.com on Wed Aug 31 starting 23:00 PDT -0700

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sat Aug 27 21:53:02 PDT 2016

Affects lists.svlug.org.  Downtime during two-hour maintenance window
late on Wednesday the 31st.

----- Forwarded message from support at prgmr.com -----

Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2016 20:46:20 -0700
From: support at prgmr.com
To: rick at linuxmafia.com
Subject: Maintenance for svlug.xen.prgmr.com on Wed Aug 31 starting 23:00 PDT
	-0700
reply-to: support at prgmr.com

Your VPS is currently subject to a security vulnerability. We will share
more details on or after September 8.

Within 2 hours after 23:00 PDT -0700 on Wed Aug 31 your service
svlug.xen.prgmr.com will go down in order for us to move it onto a
different host server that has the issue fixed. We expect this move to
complete within that two hour window. We plan to move the service to a
host server with SSDs.

You will receive an email when your server is brought down and when it
is brought back up again.

If this particular time is a problem, let us know ASAP and we will do
our best to accomodate you.

--
Best,
Prgmr Support