[volunteers] State of the mailing lists, again

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Jul 7 17:50:13 PDT 2016

If you look at http://lists.svlug.org/archives/svlug/2016-July/date.html
, you'll see several posts Web-archived there including one from Lyz
Joseph (last night's speaker) and a post from me sent twice, plus a copy
of my svlug-announce posting.  And one from Josef Grosch about Devuan.

As a subscriber, I received the svlug@ copy of my svlug-announce@ post.

I did not receive any of the others.

I've tried to investigate via logfiles on my own (receiving) MTA and on
lists.svlug.org .  Not sure what the hell's going on.

I sent a test message to test at lists.svlug.org .  It went through, was
Web-archived, and I got a copy.

I restarted a few services on lists.svlug.org, and then I rebooted it.

One complication is that I'm really exhausted, and just don't have the
stamina to investigate this further.  I fear that svlug@ is suffering
some mysterious breakage, but I really don't understand.