[volunteers] (forw) Re: [svlug] Californians: check your voter registration today election notes

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon May 23 22:41:00 PDT 2016

<hat="listadmin">
OK, you will not be permitted to post to svlug at lists.svlug.org in any
way for the next two weeks.  You are immediately banned from posting
until June 6, 2016.  Period.

I also expect to see you post an unreserved, unconditional apology to
SVLUG for abusing its mailing list.  Send it here to
volunteers at lists.svlug.org (the 'Volunteers' list).  If I do not see
that apology posted here on Volunteers, your ban will remain permanent.

I strongly recommend that the next and only thing you post in response
is that apology, and that you then shut up.
</hat>

----- Forwarded message from "Michael C. Robinson" <plug_1 at robinson-west.com> -----