[volunteers] Nameserver

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu May 19 01:45:01 PDT 2016

Jesse wrote:

> Agree you should not take on additional work. Just saying - in case
> someone besides us is reading this.

Just to point out:  This was in direct response to my asking Jesse
whether he was merely complaining about the 'rather rude message'
that came from hitting an unspecified svlug.com URL and getting an
unspecified page, or whether he was offering help.

I found and quoted the PHP of the redirect page that was the only
logical candidate for the unspecified page, and asked Jesse how he
would rewrite it.

And in response, Jesse has so far ignored the question.

Jesse, I'm hoping {null} is not your final answer, and look forward to
your suggestion for better redirect text.