[volunteers] Nameserver

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed May 18 21:36:47 PDT 2016

> Well, I am sorry if I _incorrectly_ interpret the TTL value in the
> 'Additional Section' IP data to mean that this data will not be there
> after 86400 seconds of no server returning valid data for the domain,
> i.e. a protracted outage.

If TLD org.'s nameservers are all offline for more than 86400 seconds
= 1 day, we all have much bigger problems than svlug.org.

Oh, you're still confusing domain nameservice with nameservice of the
parent zone.  Because you're still ignoring my request that you learn
about the role of glue records before posting claims about DNS again,
about which you are clearly still confused.  Ah, there's your problem.

Daniel, I DON'T FUCKING HAVE TIME TO TEACH YOU DNS.  AND STOP WASTING
EVERYONE'S TIME WITH THIS CONFUSED DRIVEL.

So, please don't fuck around with authoritative nameservers until you
learn the subject.