[volunteers] Nameserver

Jesse Monroy jesse650 at gmail.com
Wed May 18 15:03:38 PDT 2016

Daniel,
Josef Grosch was the organizer and former president of BAFUG.
Josef is very difficult to work with. He says one thing, but will
do another. He has his own mind. The best thing to do is wait for
his passing and see if the estate will surrender the domain.

FWIW, Josef Grosch is on this mailing list. There is no way to
tell if he his reading this. I now Josef Grosch personally.

Jesse