[volunteers] Fwd: [web-team] Linode Support Ticket 5649987 - Critical Xen Maintenance / Reboot Schedule

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Tue May 3 11:43:52 PDT 2016

On Tue, 2016-05-03 at 02:51 -0700, Rick Moen wrote:
> Quoting Rick Moen (rick at linuxmafia.com):
>
> > Quoting Daniel Gimpelevich (daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us):
> >
> > > Done. (And yes, ignore the error nullmailer sent you.)
> >
> > Awesomeness!
>
> Please don't forget
>
> site-docs/TODO
> site-docs/ChangeLog

I was pretty sure that backing up the whole of site-docs per the
previously stated backup spec would already include those, but just to
make sure, I just now looked in the first backup that was made, and
those are in there. Relatedly, I'd like to mention the lack of an
analogous ChangeLog for the other host. I suppose it could be
reconstructed from its bash history files, minus the datestamps.