[volunteers] You're on for your SVLUG talk, Wednesday, May 4th

kevin dankwardt kevin.dankwardt at gmail.com
Sun May 1 19:44:40 PDT 2016

Even if there is no speaker why don't we meet anyway? It can be a great
opportunity for folks just to get to know some new people. We can have an
open mic and anyone that wants 5 minutes can do that too. I think it might
be fun and if we just say "hey who can take 5 minutes to tell us something
technical they have done recently?" Maybe lots of people will.

-kevin

visit www.kcomputing.com for the best in Linux developer training.