[volunteers] Fwd: [web-team] Linode Support Ticket 5649987 - Critical Xen Maintenance / Reboot Schedule

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Sat Apr 30 23:37:04 PDT 2016

On Sat, 2016-04-30 at 23:01 -0700, Rick Moen wrote:
> of course.  Less unilateralism followed by 'Oh, BTW, there's a thing I
> did'.

That's exactly why I did not do so this time, but instead posted a
_proposed_ band-aid to this list.

The svn log shows that once upon a time, check-ins came from individual
users in the www-data group, but now they all come from root, because
that's now all that's possible. The site-docs describe how things worked
with svnserve, and I have no idea how much of it may still apply.