[volunteers] Volunteer Speaker for SVLUG, May 4 or later

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sat Apr 30 18:19:25 PDT 2016

Re-forwarding.

Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016 17:48:54 -0700
From: Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com>
To: Paul Scott <paul at matrixinfoservice.com>
Cc: jesse650 at gmail.com, volunteers at lists.vlug.org
Subject: Re: Volunteer Speaker for SVLUG, May 4 or later

Quoting Paul Scott (paul at matrixinfoservice.com):

> Hi. I understand you all are looking for speakers for SVLUG. I am a Linux
> user and experienced technical writer. I can give a presentation on any
> aspect of technical documentation, if you like. I'm available on Wednesday
> May 4, as well as other dates.

Hi, Paul!  Thanks for speaking up.

Folks on Volunteers:  I've just been working with Paul to flesh out his
ideas for a talk, and he'll be working on those ideas over the weekend
and letting me know by tomorrow whether he has a talk.  Please stay
tuned.

(My thanks also to Sarah for reaching out to Paul.)