[volunteers] You're on for your SVLUG talk, Wednesday, May 4th

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sat Apr 30 01:12:23 PDT 2016

Jesse --

I'm just writing out of concern, because your talk had to be cancelled
and rescheduled once, and I hope you haven't forgotten about the
rescheduling:

You have for the past month or so been listed on www.svlug.org as the
May speaker:

   Wednesday, May 4th, 2016 General Meeting [link], 7-9 PM
   Jesse Monroy
   Topic: Your Prototype in a Day. Your IoT Business in a Month

LInk goes to http://www.svlug.org/meetings.php, which has the full
description of your talk.

Please reassure me you're going to make it this time.  If not, we know
things sometimes happen, thoug it'd be disappointing.

FWIW, if you can get to the Bay Area, you're welcome to stay at my house
in Menlo Park, and I can drive you to and from the meeting, etc.

Look forward to hearing back.