[volunteers] volunteers Digest, Vol 127, Issue 3

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Feb 29 19:18:34 PST 2016

Quoting Margaret Wendall (mwendall at gmail.com):

> Is there anyone in South San Jose who could give me a ride to this week's
> SVLUG meeting? I live near Capitol Expy and Monterey Rd. Email me at
> mwendall at google.com.

Just to make sure you followed this bit, Margaret:  The SVLUG meeting
that previously was scheduled for this Wednesday, March 2nd has been
_cancelled_, because nobody bothered to find a speaker.

Inside the cancellation notice, I included a recommendation to
interested people to attend an SF Bay ACM meeting the day before
(Tuesday, March 1st).  That is _not_ an SVLUG meeting.