[volunteers] [svlug] SVLUG needs a speaker/topic for Feb. 3rd, March 2nd

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Feb 28 19:18:56 PST 2016

Quoting Jesse Monroy (jesse650 at gmail.com):

> To All,
>
> Per my previous statement, I can NOT confirm that I will be there
> in March of 2016 to give this talk. Please schedule another speaker.
> AGAIN, I may NOT BE THERE. Please schedule another speaker.
>
> I will update you guys when I have scheduled plans to leave El Paso, Texas.

Hi, Jesse.  We appreciate your having tried.

I've retained the write-up I created for your talk, because we would
very much like to hear it if you're in the Bay Area on one of our
scheduled meeting days.  Those coming up will be:

Wednesday, March 2nd  (this week)
Wednesday, April 6th
Wednesday, May 4th
Wednesday, June 1st
Wednesxay, July 6th
Wednesday, August 3rd

Please do let us know if one of those starts to look do-able.  Thanks!