[volunteers] (forw) Re: Simple but Effective Server Hardening

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Feb 28 18:37:22 PST 2016

Possible post-March speaker.

----- Forwarded message from Kyle Rankin <kyle at nblug.org> -----

Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 08:39:45 -0800
From: Kyle Rankin <kyle at nblug.org>
To: Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com>
Subject: Re: Simple but Effective Server Hardening

Hi Rick,

Thanks for reaching out to me again and I'm sorry I haven't replied to you
yet. Unfortunately I don't think that date will work for me (I actually
will be down in Mountain View the day before but it would be rough to
commute there two days in a row). I'll try to figure out a date in the
future that works though.

-Kyle

----- End forwarded message -----