[volunteers] You're on for tonight's meeting

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Feb 3 10:00:06 PST 2016

Eric --

Hi, I've just gotten the meeting announcement for your Swift talk out
(http://lists.svlug.org/archives/svlug-announce/2016-February/000376.html).
It was supposed to have been sent out yesterday evening,
but that appears not to have happened.

Kevin, would mind also sending a note out to Silicon Valley Linux
Technology Meetup?  Thank you.

Me, I'm in the middle of the Pacific Ocean on a cruise ship, and just
now woke up.  (We're almost to Samoa.)

Anyway, have fun.  The map of the meeting location is here:
http://www.svlug.org/directions/symantec.php  Note particularly the
second image, showing a yellow arrow where you walk from the parking
lot.  Reference to a 'pool' is obsolete, as they filled that in with
concrete because of the drought, so instead it's just a path between
buildings.

Basically, the corporate cafeteria ('vCafe') faces towards Ellis Street,
and ou walk around that building counter-clockwise to a side door
directly into our venue, which is a large meeting room attached to
vCafe.

There will also probably be people around who can direct you.