[volunteers] [NBLUG/Announce] Dec. 8th general meeting: Kyle Rankin - Simple but Effective Server Hardening

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Jan 24 14:33:22 PST 2016

Quoting Allan Cecil (allan at nblug.org):

> When: December 8th, 2015 7:30 pm
> Speaker: Kyle Rankin
> Location: O'Reilly Media at 1005 Gravenstein Hwy N, Sebastopol, CA in
> the Tarsier conference room past the metal statue and to the right
> (http://nblug.org/locations)
>
> Title: Simple but Effective Server Hardening

Kyle, thank you for this talk and for the same talk at SCALE14x.
We spoke briefly about the possibility of your giving it at an upcoming
meeting of Silicon Valley Linux User Group (SVLUG) in Mountain View.
All SVLUG meetigns are the evenings of 1st Wednesdays.

_Looks_ like the next (open) upcoming meeting nights are:

April 6, 2016
May 4, 2016
June 1, 2016

Does one of those work for you?  We'd be delighted to slot you in at
your earliest opportunity.

Thank you on behalf of SVLUG