[volunteers] Fwd: [web-team] Linode Support Ticket 5649987 - Critical Xen Maintenance / Reboot Schedule

Sarah Newman newmans at sonic.net
Sun Dec 13 14:10:53 PST 2015

On 12/13/2015 01:58 PM, Tim Utschig wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 13, 2015 at 01:26:05PM -0800, Tim Utschig wrote:
>> On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 07:34:28PM -0800, Mark Weisler wrote:
>>> Hi Tim,
>>> I trust you are handling this.
>>
>> Yes.
>

> I just realized that I don't have the password to login to the
> Linode Manager [1] account for gruyere, so if I'm unable to SSH
> in after the maintenance, I'll be out of luck.
>
> The username is 'svlugmicah'
>
> [1] https://manager.linode.com/
>
> Rather than trying to reset the password or bothering people who
> might know that password (Micah Cowan?), I'll only do so if I'm
> unable to SSH into gruyere after the reboot.

As for tonight's maintenance on lists.svlug.org, I'm going to be too overloaded to check on the status myself until super late probably. We ran late
by a couple of hours last night (well this morning) and hopefully things will be more smooth tonight but.

Tim, should I add all 4 keys in your authorized_key file on the VM itself to the management console?