[volunteers] Fwd: [web-team] Linode Support Ticket 5649987 - Critical Xen Maintenance / Reboot Schedule

Tim Utschig tim at tetro.net
Sun Dec 13 13:58:31 PST 2015

On Sun, Dec 13, 2015 at 01:26:05PM -0800, Tim Utschig wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 07:34:28PM -0800, Mark Weisler wrote:
> > Hi Tim,
> > I trust you are handling this.
>
> Yes.

I just realized that I don't have the password to login to the
Linode Manager [1] account for gruyere, so if I'm unable to SSH
in after the maintenance, I'll be out of luck.

The username is 'svlugmicah'

[1] https://manager.linode.com/

Rather than trying to reset the password or bothering people who
might know that password (Micah Cowan?), I'll only do so if I'm
unable to SSH into gruyere after the reboot.

--
Tim Utschig <tim at tetro.net>
408-644-3861 (mobile)