[volunteers] I'm going to be away

Tim Utschig tim at tetro.net
Tue Dec 1 21:19:25 PST 2015

On Tue, Dec 01, 2015 at 02:31:10AM -0800, Rick Moen wrote:
> 1.  Hey, first things first.  I really appreciate Tim Utschig stepping
> up to the plate.

More like tip-toeing toward the plate.  :-)

I get the flood of mailman-owner mail now, but I've yet to
regularly go through them.  I have done so once or twice thus
far, but not recently.

> 2.  This Thursday, my wife and I will fly out from SFO and spend two
> weeks in the Caribbean.  So, I'm not going to be monitoring SVLUG's
> mailing lists until after Dec. 15th.
>
> 3.  In January, I'll be gone for a longer period, from Jan. 25th to Feb.
> 20th, for a long cruise across the Pacific.

Enjoy your trips.

I'll try to be more attentive in your absence.

--
Tim Utschig <tim at tetro.net>
408-644-3861 (mobile)