[volunteers] I'm going to be away

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Dec 1 02:31:10 PST 2015

1.  Hey, first things first.  I really appreciate Tim Utschig stepping
up to the plate.  The two people currently bothering to get and act on
the adminstrative notices for SVLUG's Mailman mailing lists are:

0 Digested Members of Mailman-owner:
rick at linuxmafia.com
tim at tetro.net

Yay, Tim.  This mailing list 'owns' the others, and I'm putting a space
into the URL to deter the spambots from following links:

Anyway, I've just approved the below-cited posting to Jobs.

2.  This Thursday, my wife and I will fly out from SFO and spend two
weeks in the Caribbean.  So, I'm not going to be monitoring SVLUG's
mailing lists until after Dec. 15th.

3.  In January, I'll be gone for a longer period, from Jan. 25th to Feb.
20th, for a long cruise across the Pacific.

----- Forwarded message from jobs-owner at lists.svlug.org -----