[volunteers] Speaker for November or December Meeting

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Oct 13 14:38:40 PDT 2015

Quoting Colleen Harig (colleen.harig at stackiq.com):

> Dear SVLUG Program Committee,
>
> I also sent a message to Kevin through the meetup group, but I thought I
> would send one to this email also.
>
> I noticed there is not a speaker for the November or December monthly
> meetings, so I wanted to reach out to see if Greg Bruno, the VP of
> Engineering at StackIQ, could possibly speak at one of the events.

Dear Ms. Harig:

We are absolutely delighted, and with Greg Bruno's leave I will
immediately slot him in for the Wednesday, November 4th, 7-9 pm meeting
date.  I'll have the Web site updated a little later today.

Much thanks to you and Greg.  If I or any of the other volunteers at
SVLUG can answer any questions or give any help, please just ask.