[volunteers] List prgmr.com as an SVLUG sponsor?

Tim Utschig tim at tetro.net
Mon Oct 5 23:26:42 PDT 2015

On Sun, Oct 04, 2015 at 11:51:28PM -0700, Rick Moen wrote:
> Quoting Tim Utschig (tim at tetro.net):
>
> > Unless you have another logo you'd like to use, with your
> > permission I'll simply downsize (to ~128px wide) the ASCII art
> > logo from http://prgmr.com/xen/
>
> Sarah sent a logo to me, and I'll dig it out and lob a copy over to you.
> Thanks!

Since the logo was not very readable when scaled down to the
110x65 bounding box used on the sponsors page, I created an SVG
version of the logo using inkscape.  I added a "stroke" to make
the font even more bold.

I added the *.svg = image/svg+xml mime mapping to the lighttpd
config.

Here is the result:
  http://www.svlug.org/sponsors-new.php

If you're okay with the logo and the text, I'll publish it.

--
Tim Utschig <tim at tetro.net>
408-644-3861 (mobile)