[volunteers] (forw) Tracking ID [15886078] (renewal of domains)

Scott DuBois rhcom.linux at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 22:00:25 PST 2015

On Mon, Feb 02, 2015 at 08:35:28PM -0700, Jesse Monroy wrote:
> Thanks for repeating the items. I was not following the thread.
> Perl caught my eye, and when I return to SV. I guess James
> and myself will be the few Perl experts left - that will admit as much.
>
> I'll look at it tonight and try to get it back as soon as possible
>
> FWIW: If anyone else needs a PERL fix, send them my way. ;-)

AWESOME! You're my freakin' hero! =)

C++, Perl, Python, or Ruby. Those languages I have interest in. Not a lot of
experience, but interest anyway. When I get bits of time and and itch to study
code, I turn to one of those languages.

I have a Perl project I worked up that could use some work once you're done with
this if you have the time and are interested. It's not a really big deal, but If
you like playing with Perl it might be fun.

--
EFF ID: 1731778

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value"
-- Einstein