[volunteers] (forw) Tracking ID [15886078] (renewal of domains)

Scott DuBois rhcom.linux at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 21:48:34 PST 2015

On Mon, Feb 02, 2015 at 06:14:32PM -0800, Rick Moen wrote:
> You _could_ try reporting a .org domain to the author.  Such a request
> could work if it appears to have nothing to do with yr. humble servant,
> but make sure there's nothing about your request that says 'Rick is
> behind this.'
>
> Suggestion:  eblug.org would probably be a good one.
>

> (There was a thing that happened in 2010 that involved the Perl script's
> author, and was nothing *I* did, but he's pissed at me anyway.  I cannot
> give you details without infringing another party's privacy, so I
> won't.)

Eh, I hear what you're saying and I respect the idea. I would just as soon avoid
opening any kind of 'shit storm' on myself and go about it the hard way. I
already have enough headache and drama without some stranger jumping my ass
about some historical event I was not involved with.

--
EFF ID: 1731778

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value"
-- Einstein