[volunteers] (forw) Tracking ID [15886078] (renewal of domains)

Jesse Monroy jesse650 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 19:35:28 PST 2015

Thanks for repeating the items. I was not following the thread.
Perl caught my eye, and when I return to SV. I guess James
and myself will be the few Perl experts left - that will admit as much.

I'll look at it tonight and try to get it back as soon as possible

FWIW: If anyone else needs a PERL fix, send them my way. ;-)

Jesse