[volunteers] Jan or Feb presentation

Nigra Truo nigratruo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 17:26:21 PST 2015

Hey Rick,

I will change the GECOS field, that it s good tip. I just wanted to say
that I'm totally fine doing the Feb or March presentation, I'm not in a
hurry to do it, it was more about knowing what that status is, not that you
guys would expect that I do the presentation and catching me not ready for
it ;-)
I'm looking forward to learn more about Systemd then .

Markus