[volunteers] Proof copy of meeting announcement

Rick Moen rick at svlug.org
Mon Jan 5 10:01:50 PST 2015

Hi!  I'm afraid I computely failed to double-check with you until this
moment about the meeting announcement on the SVLUG Web site.  The detailed
version of that announcement is on http://www.svlug.org/meetings.php .
(A shortened form is on the site front page.)

As you probably recall from your prior talks, we like to send out a mail to
the svlug-announce mailing list (which distribution also goes to the main
list) at least 24 hours before each monthly talk.  So, we'll send one out no
later than early tomorrow evening - but maybe some time today.

Here is a draft that uses the same language as I put on n
http://www.svlug.org/meetings.php (which, obviously, borrowed from SVLUG's
past two meeting announcement for you and from the Meetup announcement.

Any corrections / changes / updates would be timely, and we'd be glad to
implement them soonest.