[volunteers] Jan or Feb presentation

Rick Moen rick at svlug.org
Sun Jan 4 02:32:20 PST 2015

Markus:

> I know about the talk of Alison Chaiken, I'm very interested in the
> Systemd talk, but isn't that at the Hacker Dojo?

As you'll see, we solved the problems of both groups by offering Alison and
the Meetup our larger meeting space for a co-sponsored meeting.  We hope to
see you there!  (Sorry about having addressed you as Nigra Truo, before.
If you get tired of people making that mistake, you might consider updating
the GECOS field sent out with your mails.)