[volunteers] Jan or Feb presentation

Rick Moen rick at svlug.org
Fri Jan 2 09:56:01 PST 2015

Mark wrote:

> Unless someone has other plans let's have you go in January.

Mark, we have Alison Chaiken giving the systemd talk for January.  There was
also a second generous offer, and I think it was from Sarah Newman(?) for
some upcoming slot, and then we also had Nigra Truo's kind offer.  I need to
review records and sort that out before we get back to Nigra.   (The
information required should be in the Volunteers mailing list's recent
archives.)

Thank you for picking up the ball on this, in any event!