[volunteers] Fwd: SVLUG December 4th Meeting: Interest In Video Recording

Mark Weisler mark at weisler-saratoga-ca.us
Mon Dec 2 16:02:43 PST 2013

We (I) get the occasional request that a presentation be video recorded and then posted for viewing.
Here is one such request. I have already responded to Andrew saying that I doubt the upcoming presentation will be recorded.
If any volunteer would like to make a recording of this or other presentations please let us volunteers know. Video recordings seem to be a more common part of Linux and technology presentations as the technology has become less costly and more available.

Andrew's note is below.
Mark

Begin forwarded message: