[volunteers] Visibility & Volunteering

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Nov 12 19:27:33 PST 2013

Quoting Tim Utschig (tim at tetro.net):

> Faithful SVLUG Volunteers,
[...]
> P.S.  I'd also like to put forth an offer to help with speaker
> coordination, web team duties, or whatever needs doing.

Just a note that I had a telephone call with Tim this evening to
make sure he had everything he needs, and to brief him on a few
odd details.  That included making sure he had shell on both
lists.svlug.org (legacy host at Via.net; mailing lists) and
www.svlug.org (all Web pages other than Mailmans, and our DNS).

In the process, I've pruned a number of volunteers' old shell accounts
on both machines, where the user clearly hasn't logged in since before
early 2011 (and possibly never).

You!  Yes, you!  Your shell account(s) may have been removed for
inactivity -- see below.  But say the word please, and it'll be
restored, as we DO value participation.

www.svlug.org users
-------------------
danielg4   (Daniel Gimpelevich)
lisa       (Lisa Corsetti)
mark       (Mark Weisler)
mehmasarja (Yudhvir Singh)
mwendall   (Margaret Wendall)
rick       (Rick Moen)
tim        (Tim Utschig)

(Removed:  darlene,  dmarti, larryp, lsc, tonyh)

lists.svlug.org users
danielg4   (Daniel Gimpelevich)
lisa       (Lisa Corsetti)
mark       (Mark Weisler)
mehmasarja (Yudhvir Singh)
merlin     (Marc Merlin)
rick       (Rick Moen)
tim        (Tim Utschig)

(Removed:  afife, crh, darlene, dmarti, lsc, mwendall, rouma, vasu)