[volunteers] Visibility & Volunteering

Tim Utschig tim at tetro.net
Sat Nov 9 08:10:54 PST 2013

On Thu, Nov 07, 2013 at 12:36:45PM -0800, Rick Moen wrote:
> Anyway, you might want to subscribe to web-team (if you aren't
> already).

Done.  Oh, look at that.  I was already subscribed.

> The listadmins (currently me and Mark) get sent daily summaries of held
> postings.  Almost all held postings are spam; the most expedient
> treatment of those is to ignore them and they'll expire out.

I can help out with listadmin duties if you two could use the help.

Thank you very much for all the details. They will come in handy.
For reference, I'll work on a short listadmin
instructions/operations page attempting to cover all the
subtleties.

> Smaug

I'm noticing this list for the first time.  http://www.scruz.org/
seems out of date: "NEXT MEETING: Thursday, Sep 13, 2012..."  I'm
guessing SVLUG has been hosting the SMAUG mailing list as a
courtesy and we shouldn't take any action simply because it is
out of date.

--
Tim Utschig <tim at tetro.net>