[volunteers] Sponsorship

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Oct 8 18:03:08 PDT 2013

Hi, Brad, and thank you for your generous offer.  We actually do have
virtual-server webspace sponsored for us / donated to us on an ongoing
basis by Linode, and are quite happy with that arrangement for now.
(We give thanks to Linode on our Web pages.)  However, we're absolutely
delighted to also have potential alternative options.

Best Regards,
Rick M.

----- Forwarded message from Brad Kingsley <brad at cloudservers.com> -----