[volunteers] Still No Speaker for this Month - October

Jesse Monroy jesse650 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 13:32:52 PDT 2013

Mark,
since Rick jumped in, he has this meeting. I have a talk for next month.
Jesse

BLURB:
The W3C "File API" - It's finally on track.
By Jesus (Jesse) Monroy.
A real and open file system on a mobile device (smart phone/tablet)
has been a dream of developers
for years. Now three keys players appear to be moving toward a standard.
Come to hear the technical details, and a bit of inside information.

On Monday, September 30, 2013, Mark Weisler <mark at weisler-saratoga-ca.us>
wrote:
> Hi All,
> If we don't have a volunteer as a speaker for Wednesday's meeting, or
obtain a speaker,  I propose to cancel this month's general meeting.