[volunteers] (forw) Re: Raspberry Pi talk

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Mar 31 19:47:19 PST 2013

Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 20:46:09 -0700
From: Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com>
To: John Grafton <john.grafton at gmail.com>
Cc: Nigra Truo <nigratruo at gmail.com>, Nathan G <ngara23 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Raspberry Pi talk

Quoting John Grafton (john.grafton at gmail.com):

> Hey Rick,
>
> Markus and I are finishing up the planning for our Raspberry Pi talk on
> Wednesday.  During the talk, we'd like to demonstrate programming the RPi's
> general purpose I/O pins and how to use Xbox Media Center.  I have a couple
> of questions about the environment:
>
> Does Symantec have power outlets we can use for the equipment?

Yes, for certain!

> Can we bring a table to setup our equipment for demonstration or is there a
> table onsite we can use (two 22" monitors, RPi's, keyboards, and mice)?

There are plenty of tables we can move around to suit, provided that we
put them back more or less in order when we're done (which is no big
deal).  If you prefer to bring your own table, I'm sure nobody would
mind that, either.

I'm very much looking forward to attending.  Thanks, folks, for offering
the talk.

----- End forwarded message -----