[volunteers] (forw) Venue for Saturday installfests

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Aug 15 17:20:33 PDT 2011

Passing the offer along.  If you want SVLUG installfests to resume,
you or some other SVLUG member needs to step up and take charge, or
it won't happen.

----- Forwarded message from Marat BN <maratbn at gmail.com> -----

Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 17:10:52 -0700
From: Marat BN <maratbn at gmail.com>
To: Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com>
Subject: Venue for Saturday installfests

Hi Rick,

I wonder if you'd be interested in restarting Saturday installfests
again at the Hacker Dojo in Mountain View -- http://wiki.hackerdojo.com/
I'm a member here, so I can schedule it as a reoccurring event.  There
is good wifi here, lots of space, kitchen, plenty of
tech/open/source-oriented people, and event attendees do not have to be
members.  Let me know if you think this might work for SVLUG.

-- Marat

----- End forwarded message -----