[volunteers] Some questions about Lighty and svn on www.svlug.org

Lisa svlug at flygirl.com
Wed Mar 30 05:52:50 PST 2011

Additional: There appears to be a page on the ubuntu.com site
specifically about upgrades and it seems to be all shown from
the CLI pov.

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/EOLUpgrades/Gutsy

If you scroll down (or search), there appears to be a link
specifically for upgrading 7.10 to 8.04
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/EOLUpgrades/Gutsy
and then additonal sections for further upgrades which we may
want to do to get as close to "current" as reasonably possible.

Final Note: if it's not intuitively obvious, we may want to be
sure to stop at an LTS release since the system is upgraded so
seldom and since most security patches are backported to the LTS
release.

Lisa