[volunteers] Speaker Coordinator Introduction

Jesse Monroy jesse650 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 11:11:08 PST 2011

Yudhvir,
Thank you kindly for taking on this position. You will note I have 1
talk schedule, and 1 talk I am working on:

1st Topic: Something About RSS
2nd: Hard Cover, Soft Cover, & E Books

I have not completed the blurbs for the talks, but you may consider
them backup talks. That is,
if the planned speakers don't show up. I can do one of these talks.
So, if you like, you can schedule a speaker for May, 2011. I can put
my talk on hold. John Sokol, the April Speaker, is a personal friend
and his talks are usually very enlightening.

If you have any questions or discussions, I suggest we talk at the
next scheduled SVLUG meeting.

Thanks
Jesse