[volunteers] (forw) Re: (forw) Re: volunteers Digest, Vol 59, Issue 4

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Jan 15 13:33:11 PST 2010

----- Forwarded message from "Eisenberg, J. David" <David.Eisenberg at evc.edu> -----

From: "Eisenberg, J. David" <David.Eisenberg at evc.edu>
To: Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com>
CC: Margaret Wendall <mwendall at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 13:23:45 -0800
Subject: RE: (forw) Re: [volunteers] volunteers Digest, Vol 59, Issue 4

Well, since:

a) I am feeling substantially better than yesterday
b) I have to go to the school sometime tomorrow anyway to feed the feral cats, and
c) I am the only person with a key to the room

I'll just go in later to feed the cats (they won't starve) and hold the installfest at the normal hours; then you can update the web site for the following months to say that we are once again looking for a site.

> a) I am feeling substantially better than yesterday
> b) I have to go to the school sometime tomorrow anyway to feed the feral cats, and
> c) I am the only person with a key to the room
>
> I'll just go in later to feed the cats (they won't starve) and hold the installfest at the normal hours; then you can update the web site for the following months to say that we are once again looking for a site.

Thank you very much for your help, David.

----- End forwarded message -----