[volunteers] Speaker Possibility

Luke S Crawford lsc at prgmr.com
Thu Jan 7 10:12:02 PST 2010

Andrew Fife <andrewbfife at yahoo.co.uk> writes:

> --- On Wed, 6/1/10, Owen DeLong <owen at delong.com> wrote:
> > I have it on the calendar now as
> > tentative, so, yes, pending confirmation from SVLUG,
> > 3/3 it is.
> > 
> > Owen
> Luke, since I don't know exactly what irons you have in the fire, can you give Owen DeLong a final confirmation regarding 3/3/10.  If that date doesn't work, what would be a suitable alternative?  

I don't have anyone confirmed yet... I've emailed a bunch of folks, but
yours sounds good to me.  

More information about the volunteers mailing list