[volunteers] Speaker Possibility
andrewbfife at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 6 16:09:00 PST 2010
--- On Wed, 6/1/10, Owen DeLong <owen at delong.com> wrote:
> I have it on the calendar now as
> tentative, so, yes, pending confirmation from SVLUG,
> 3/3 it is.
Luke, since I don't know exactly what irons you have in the fire, can you give Owen DeLong a final confirmation regarding 3/3/10. If that date doesn't work, what would be a suitable alternative?
More information about the volunteers