[volunteers] 2010 Speakers

Andrew Fife andrewbfife at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Nov 14 16:06:00 PST 2009

Just a quick note to keep everyone in the loop on potential speakers for 2010.  We recently had an offer from Owen DeLong to speak about migrating applications from IPv4 to IPv6 and hopefully get a date confirmed shortly.  I've also recently written to the following folks to see if they are interested in speaking at SVLUG:

Josh Gay - Open Textbooks
Amanda McPherson - Linux Foundation
Mark Terranova & Grant Bowman - Ubuntu 9.10

My goal is to leave in incoming President & Vice President with a cushion of several months speakers already lined up.