[volunteers] Election Method

Andrew Fife andrewbfife at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 13 14:30:27 PST 2009

Just a quick note to get everyone aligned on the December election.  The election was run quite well last time, so I suggest that we use the same method, which if I recall correctly was:

a)Candidates stand at the front of the room with their back turned
b)Audience votes by a show of hands, counted by two different volunteers
c)Audience can vote as many times as they like, but not more than once for each candidate.

In the event that we have only two candidates, I'd suggest that that we switch "c" to only 1 vote, ie, either/or, but not both.