[volunteers] [Mailman-owner] Request to mailing list Jobs rejected

Ajit Natarajan ajitk at email.com
Fri Nov 13 12:41:06 PST 2009

Rick,

I wanted to talk to you in person during the last SVLUG meeting, but
didn't get the chance since you weren't present.  Not sure what happened
to that meeting; the speaker didn't show up.  This was the SCSI target
emulator session a couple of weeks ago.

Perhaps I will get to meet you in person sometime to say hello.

I will refrain from escalating this thread further.

Thanks.

Ajit