[volunteers] Potential speaker on GNU Radio talk? (Andrew Fife)

Margaret Wendall mwendall at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 17:56:50 PDT 2009

Hi, All!

I think the opportunity to hear Mr. Ettus on the subject of GNU radio sounds
superb. For all the years my husband, John, and I knew each other, he
listened to world radio (first, with a Heath Kit he put together and then
with a Kenwood R5000). Right now, my living room TV has gone kaput, and the
Kenwood is on. For several years I've seen ads for WinRadio in Monitoring
Times, and wished there was something like it for Linux. It looks like my
wish has been granted.

Margaret Wendall
--
Margaret Wendall