[volunteers] (forw) sv_lug - Google Groups: Message Pending

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Sat May 23 08:41:14 PDT 2009

begin Lisa quotation of Sat, May 23, 2009 at 07:44:11AM -0700:
> On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 06:42:00PM -0700, Margaret Wendall wrote:
>
> > Second, for Lisa and Don - thanks for helping where you can.
> > No one person should have to deal with problems like this
> > alone.
>
> Oh, heck... Aside from my comment I'll volunteer to conatct
> google and ask them to take Rick's addy off the list.  But I
> think they'd want the email to come from the person who is being
> emailed.  (That's probably their most likely reply) *sigh*

The trick, though, is either to kill the group
entirely or fill it up with messages redirecting
people to the correct site.  I'll try my Google
contacts too.

If there's a wrong site to link to, somebody will
link to it.

http://zgp.org/~dmarti/
dmarti at zgp.org
See you at OpenSource World: August 11-13, 2009 in San Francisco